LIFESTYLE at Homestead Manor Assisted Living
On a sunny day our residents can take a leisurely stroll around our scenic campus. The tranquil lake setting is wonderful for fishing or observing the activity of Maryland's Eastern Shore wildlife.
At Homestead Manor every day is an opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest!
Our staff at Homestead Manor is dedicated to each resident. Not only do they provide excellent care but they also think of our residents as family. Homestead Manor offers a safe loving environment with an attentive and devoted staff. These qualities make Homestead Manor the best choice for assisted living.
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Resources to assist with move from home
- Medication administration
- Diabetes management including sliding scale insulin
- 3 sumptious meals a day (cooked to order breakfast) and snacks
- Housekeeping and individual laundry services included
- Resort-like Respite stays
- Chaplain and faith based programs
- Spacious and fully accessible resident rooms
- Private patios and bathrooms in each room
- Monthly podiatry services on site
- Weekly on site geriatric psychiatry services
- On site physician weekly
- Mobile x-ray, ultrasound and other testing
- On site phlebotomy
- Recreational and educational opportunities daily
- Off site shopping and lunch trips in fully accessible bus
- 80 acre scenic wooded campus with lake
- Physical therapy and wellness center. If your physician orders
"in home physical therapy" we can accommodate you.
- Part of the campus of the Wesleyan Center at Denton
“There's nothing I need that they can't do. I have time to talk to people and make friends. ” - Mrs. Vivian M.,
Homestead Manor Resident